Discover Nature

















Discover Nature

There are many things to discover in nature. Have you ever thought...what does nature contains? How are they formed? Well nature contains almost everything in the earth such as the blue sky, clouds, oceans, trees, flowers, lighting of the thunder storm, different types of fruits growing in various trees. Well each part of the nature may take thousands and also millions of years to form.

Nature is very beautiful and if we try to understand it so we can take care of the nature. Nature is full of mysteries and facts. Have you ever had a nature walk? What have you seen?

When I have a nature walk I observe each and every detail of the nature like the details of the flowers and details of the leaves. My favorite flower is Calla Lily. I like the color of that flower and also love the structure of that flower. What is your favorite flower? Have you ever carefully observed the blue crystal sky? When I observe the sky I see clouds moving slowly- slowly, I see the birds flying. Observing the night sky is more fun. The night sky is sometimes full of stars and sometime full of clouds which cover the stars and the moon. I have also seen a shooting star. When you see a shooting star next time make a wish that you want, it may come true.


So when next time you have a nature walk observe each and everything in the nature carefully. There are many things that you have not discovered yet about nature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Impact of electronic gadgets on youths

Who was that?

Expert Detectives